Lil Yachty Net Worth 2021 (American Singer and Rapper): Lil Yachty is an American professional singer and rapper. Yachty released his debut EP summer songs in 2015. Lil got people’s attention after the release of his songs “One Night” and “Minnesota” and becomes famous in days and released his debut mixtape Lil Boat in March 2016. Lil Yachty signed a joint venture deal with Quality Control Music, Capitol Records and Motown Records at the same time.
You may also like:
- Ariana Grande Net Worth, Age, Height and Biography 2021
- Kanye West Net Worth 2021, Age, Kids and Height
- Chris Brown Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Girlfriend and New Song 2021
Lil Yachty Net Worth 2021 is around $11 million which is increasing day by day after the release of his first mixtape “Lil Boat” and the album “Teenage Emotions”. Lil released his debut album Teenage Emotions in 2017 and released his mixtapes “Lil Boat” and “Summer Songs 2” before his debut album. Lil released his second album on March 9, 2018. When the Soundcloud version of his song “One Night” was used in a viral comedy video in December 2015, Lil came to prominence. Lil debuted as a model in Kayne West’s “Yeezy Season 3” fashion line at Madison Square Garden in February 2016.
Lil Yachty Early Life
Miles Parks McCollum who is also known by his name as Lil Yachty was born in Mableton, Georgia, United States on August 23, 1997, from Shannon McCollum. Lil has fond of music from his childhood and wants to make his way in Pioneers singers and rappers list. To peruse his career, Lil moved from his hometown of Atlanta to New York to launch his career. While Lil built up his own Instagram profile, he stayed with a friend and networked with online fashion personalities.
Lil collaborated with “DRAM” on the hit song “Broccoli” which peaked at number 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart in April 2016. Lil Yachty Net Worth 2021 is around $11 million according to current stats and figures. Later Lil was featured on “Chance the Rapper’s” coloring book mixtape, which was released in May 2016, and in June 2016, Lil announced that he had signed a record contract deal with Motown Records, Quality Control Music, and Capitol Records.
Some Important Details about Lil Yachty
- Born Name: Miles Park McCollum
- Nick Name: Lil Yachty, Lil Boat, Darnell Boat, and RD
- Age: 23 Years (August 23, 1996)
- Sun Sign: Virgo
- Born Place: Mableton, Georgia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, and Rapper
- Genre: Trap and Hip-Hop
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Motown Records, Capitol Records, Quality Control
- Build: Average
- Height: 5 ft 10 in or 179 cm
- Weight: 73 kg
- Spouse/ Girlfriend: India Love
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Brand Endorsements: Puma, Icebox Jewelry, Sprite, Target, EA Sports, Adidas, Christian Dior, Nautica, and Urban Outfitter
- Religion: Unknown
- First Album: Teenage Emotions
- First Show: Conan
- Shoe Size: 10 US
Lil Yachty Career Beginning
Lil Yachty started his professional career in 2016 when he signed a deal with Quality Control Music, Capitol Records, and Motown Records. Lil Yachty released his debut album “Teenage Emotions” in 2017, which featured guest appearances from “Migos”, “Diplo”, YG and Steffan Don.
Lil released three promotional singles to coincide with the track and the album’s first track was released on April 14, 2017. Lil released the second promotional single “Bring it Back” on May 4, 2017, and released the third promotional single “X Men” on May 30, 2017, which was produced by 30 Roc and Tillie and also features a guest appearance from America Rapper Evander Griiim.
Lil Yachty collaborated with “Takeoff” for his album “Lil Boat 2” which he released on March 9, 2018. Lil Later featured in “Ocean Park Standoff single“, “If You Were Mine”. Lil Yachty used “Bubblegum Trap” for his singles which he sampled sounds from Mario Bros, Charlie Brown, and Rugrats for the theme. Yachty style has also been described as mumble rap and his friend “TheGoodPerry” is heavily involved in the production of his songs. Lil Yachty Net Worth is around $11 million as per some credible sources.
How Much is Lil Yachty Net Worth 2021?
Lil Yachty is a famous name in Hollywood and he got fame and popularity at a very young age. Lil was born in Mableton, Georgia, United States. Lil Yachty Net Worth is around $11 million and he surely has a bright future ahead after getting the chance of his life. Lil Yachty has an estimated Net Worth of $3.5 million in 2017.
After the discussion arose rather Lil Yachty was a megastar or not, the CEO of Quality Control, silenced all the critics by putting forward a claim that the 21-year-old rapper made $11 million in a little under a year.
Lil Yachty Facebook Table and Net Worth
Social Networks played a huge role in getting Lil Yachty to the top of the list. Lil Yachty YouTube channel “Lil Boat” has almost 2.51M subscribers till today. Lil started getting followers and popularity before anyone ever know who he was actually. Lil Yachty has 2,106,916 followers on his official Facebook account which are increasing day by day. Lil Yachty has generated over $506, 678 net worth so far from Facebook.
- Facebook Subscribers: 691,337
- Facebook Followers: 2,106,916
- Band Member: Lil Yachty, Lil Boat
- Groups: Official Lil Yachty Fam
- Net Worth from Facebook: $506,678
Lil Yachty YouTube Table and Net Worth
Lil Yachty has released many singles throughout his career and has almost 2.51M YouTube subscribers so far. Lil Yachty has more than 653.489 M views on his YouTube Channel till today. Lil Yachty has attained almost half a million net worth from YouTube so far. Lil Yachty Net Worth 2021 is around $11 million which is increasing day by day.
- YouTube Subscribers: 2.51M
- Top YouTube Views: One Night – 62 million
- Total Views So far: 810,760,043
- Joined Date August: 17, 2015
- Net Worth from YouTube: $567,000
Lil Yachty Twitter Stats
Lil Yachty has joined Twitter in late August of 2010 and so far Lil Yachty has 4.73 million Twitter followers which shows that how much Lil Yachty is popular worldwide now. During this time span of 8 years, Lil Yachty has tweeted more than 51k times to get a huge number of Twitter followers.
- Twitter Followers: 5.03 million
- Tweets: 51.2k
- Joined Date: August 2010
- Official name: Underdog
Lil Yachty Instagram and Soundcloud Table
- Instagram Followers: 10.1 million
- Posts: 63
- Soundcloud Followers: 884k
- Tracks: 171
Is Lil Yachty dead or alive?
It’s a big news in present time that weather Lil Yachty is alive or dead. But the reality is that not everyone knows that he is alive or dead. According to the reports of BBC, Lil Yachty took a heavy dose of drugs and his body has not accepted that dose, due to which he is no more in this world.
But according to the doctors, who operated on Lil Yachty has confirmed, that they had washed his stomach and he is fine now. 76% of people and reports are confirming that he is alive & healthy now, only 24% of people think that he is dead. But the reality is that he is working on a new track which will be released soon.
Lil Yachty Lesser Known Facts
- Lil along with his friend was arrested at Palm Beach Gardens mall in Florida for credit card fraud in September 2016. He described that the charges were expunged but was later released on bail for $11,000.
- Lil Yachty convinced the Kayne West Fashion Show director to stand him in the first line instead of backline by saying that his hair color matches his clothes and this would make the show look good.
- Lil worked at a McDonald’s restaurant and also work as an assistant to his father before his career really took up. Lil Yachty’s net Worth is around $11 million which is increasing day by day.
- Lil Yachty promotes UrbanOutfitter and the Nautica clothing because he always wears clothes that inspired by nautical elements and often calls himself Lil Boat.
- Lil Yachty has a sweet tooth for “Girl Scout” cookies and his favorite food is pizza.
- Lil Yachty does not like drink and smoking.
- Lil Yachty even sometimes consider as a rapper who started a new era of lyrics stripped of gang violence instead filled with good times, wackiness and friends.
- Lil Yachty has sampled his singles mostly from games and cartoons which includes Mario Bros, GameCube & Charlie Brown.